WE ARE CLOSED FOR THE ICE SKATING SEASON SEE YOU BACK ON THE ICE IN NOVEMBER
There’s nothing cooler than a party on ice!
Have your birthday/winter party at Brenton Skating Plaza November through March! Reservations are required. Not your birthday? No problem! Get your friends together and party on ice!
Frequently asked questions:
When do birthday party bookings begin at Brenton Skating Plaza?
Parties to be held in 2016-2017 may take place starting the week of November 21, 2016 through the season end.
Can adults or other guests watch if they are not skating?
- Non skaters are free to watch – if you decide to skate you can pay the daily rate of admission and skate rental.
Can I bring in a cake or cupcakes or treat bags?
- Yes, only with a scheduled party. No other food or drink allowed.
Can I purchase extra pizzas?
- Yes, with a scheduled party you can purchase additional pizza at a special discounted rate.
What choices of pizza do you offer?
- We offer cheese, pepperoni and sausage.
Why do I have to put down a deposit?
- We need a deposit to staff birthdays appropriately.
- The $25 deposit is deducted from the total amount owed the day of your party.
Is there an minimum of skaters and age restriction?
- Minimum of five skaters.
- No age restrictions – both children or adult parties are accepted.
- Adults receive an adult shirt from our shop.
Is there certain times we can have a party?
- Monday through Thursday during our open skate times.
- Friday nights 5 – 7 p.m.
- Saturdays 12 – 2 p.m. 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. 5 – 7 p.m.
- Sundays 12 – 2 p.m. 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- *We only hold 2 parties per time slot.